The XFR is designed for everyday adventures, and adventuring every day.
Fast, comfortable, and confident, the XFR is perfect for commuters who live for shortcuts through the forest, or recreational riders who like to take the road less travelled. With multi-terrain tires that roll fast on a variety of surfaces and an 80mm suspension fork soaking up any bumps encountered along the way, the XFR is a versatile crossover bike that lets you define your path between two points.
- New MY21 Aluminum frame
- SR Suntour XCT 30 80mm fork w/ lock out
- Shimano Altus 16spd drive train
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
- Kenda Piedmont 29" x 2.1" tires
- LIGHT ALUMINUM FRAME: Premium aluminum frame with stylish details delivers strength, stiffness and minimal weight.
- COMFORTABLE FRAME GEOMETRY: An upright riding position keeps your head up to scan traffic, yet a generous wheelbase gives the bike a confident, stable ride.
- 80MM SUSPENSION: 80mm of bump-eating travel smooths out choppy pathways for a more comfortable ride.
- VERSATILE COMPONENTS: Multi-terrain tires roll quickly on pavement and maintain traction on loose surfaces. Triple ring drivetrains provide a wide gear range, while disc brakes deliver excellent stopping power and control in any weather.
- EASY TO ACCESSORIZE: With the ample accessory mounts and chainstay mounted disc brake caliper, fenders and racks mount quickly and easily.
|Frame||X6 Aluminum, Smooth Welds|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCT30, 80mm, Lockout|
|Rims/Wheels||WTB SX19 Double Wall, 32H, 29"|
Front: Alloy, Weather Sealed, 9 x 100mm, 6-bolt
Rear: Alloy, Weather Sealed, 10 x 135mm, HG, 6-bolt
|Tires||Kenda 700 x 50c Fast Rolling|
|Crankset||Prowheel Alloy, 46/30T, 170mm (XS, S, M), 175mm (L, XL)|
|Bottom Bracket||Cartridge Bearing, BSA Threaded|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney FD-TY710|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus RD-M310|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano CS-HG31, 11-34T, 8 Speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus SL-M315, Rapidfire Plus|
|Handlebars||Aluminum, 660mm (XS), 680mm (S, M) 700mm (L, XL), 25mm Rise|
|Stem||Aluminum, 60mm Reach, 31.8mm Clamp|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic Disc|
|Seat Post||Aluminum, 27.2mm|
* Subject to change without notice.