Adaptable for whatever adventure you're planning, the Spark 2 MIPS is an all-rounder helmet with an adjustable visor that lets you tackle the trail with confidence.
Curiosity is best fed on two wheels. The Spark 2 MIPS is designed to scratch that itch to get outside, connect a new loop, or find fun singletrack right in your backyard. The updated ventilated shell shape and internal Sweat Guide keeps your head cool, while the Ergo Fit system plus Integrated MIPS keep your confidence and comfort in check. With an adjustable visor, block the sun during casual family outings on the weekend or add a pair of goggles for longer solo laps on your local trail system. No matter the adventure, the Spark 2 MIPS is an all-rounder helmet ready to tackle the next trail. [Availability, certification, color, and pricing may vary per region. If outside of the USA, please check with your authorized local dealer for more information.]
- INTEGRATED MIPS—Integrated MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) is designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts. By integrating the MIPS slip plane into the retention system, we are able to reduce complexity and weight for a compact, better ventilated helmet that fits more closely to the head.
- ERGO FIT—A lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS).
- ADJUSTABLE VISOR—Adjustable visor allows for sun protection and easy goggle storage.
- NO-TWIST TRI-GLIDES—Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- SWEAT GUIDE—Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear.
- GOGGLE GRIPPER—Rubber grip on the back of the helmet keeps your goggle strap in place.
Complies with the US CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmet for Persons Age 5 and Older